Westerfolds Sports Centre has been a key figure in the Melbourne squash scene for decades. The club has always been extremely competitive in all forms of competition, from junior pennant all the way through to premier grade seniors.
Despite Westerfolds' constant on court success, recent upgrades and changes were necessary. 2016 was a particularly exciting year for the club, introducing a new head pro, renovating and refurbishing the bar & foyer and introducing a new privatized membership structure for players at the club.
At Westerfolds, you will enter into a clean and spacious club room with a bar at the far end.
The bar conveniently looks out onto our three glass-back show courts which are complimented by another five hard-back squash courts.
There is an upstairs viewing gallery for all eight squash courts with our changeroom facilities also located on this level.
The on-court squash scene is currently bustling with multiple programs available including:
- Mini Squash: For the little ones (ages 3-7) on Tuesday mornings and Wednesday afternoons
- Junior Development Program (JDP): For the older kids/teenagers on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
- Adult Group Training Sessions: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced sessions for Adults who want to practice their skills before match day. Please enquire directly for times and schedules.
- Private Coaching Sessions: Can be organized for any mutually convenient time with Head Coach Rex Hedrick or Assistant Coach Jason Holmes.
Anyone is welcome to join our programs with discounts given to players who sign up to our private membership structure.
There is also plenty going on off-court to get all players equipped and ready which include:
- A fully stocked pro shop with the latest range of racquets, shoes, bags, grips, wristbands/headbands, eyewear and accessories.
- A restringing service with a range of different string options including the top of the range performance strings.
- We also provide equipment at no extra cost including racquets, balls and eyewear.
To become a member of Westerfolds, get in contact with us through any of the following channels:
- Phone: 9846 1222
- Email: email@example.com
- In Person: Drop in and check out their programs and facilities.
Our membership options start from just $35 per fortnight, which is inclusive of one Premium Squash Activity per week and unlimited off peak squash!
2 Swilk St, Templestowe, VIC 3106
General Manager : Olivia Coles
Match & Pennant Coordinator : Rex Hedrick (03) 9846 1222
Club Coach : Rex Hedrick (0424 944 101)
Assistant Coach : Jason Holmes